Unlike keratin fibers, Boost N Blend is vegan friendly, being made from the cotton plant. This ensures Boost N Blend™ is less likely to irritate and clings super well to fine hair giving great coverage. Some of our ladies find they wash their hair less often as it soaks up oils, acting like a dry shampoo, as well as providing a greater volume boost.
We trialled both keratin and cotton fibers over two years and found the cotton to be a far superior product.
before & after
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHair Loss in Women
A very interesting book. Answered a lot of questions I had been wondering about
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHair Fibres and Puffer
I am so pleased with my purchase. I was hesitant at first because I had concerns the product would irritate my scalp but this is not the case. I also purchased the little puffer tool which is great to use around my fringe area
- CSCheryl S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoValuable information in book
Learnt about hair loss and how to try and improve the outcome
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA Good Product
Good. It helped a lot in disguising small bare patches of scalp
- CPCrystal P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLots of detail
I really enjoyed this book, it has so much information and Bambi does a great job of explaining all hair loss strategies and solutions.
Well researched and if you are experiencing hair loss issues, this book will give you heaps of options to try.