Overcome hair loss with these six tips for youthful hair
Did you know that it is perfectly normal and incredibly common for a woman to lose the thickness and lustre of her once youthful hair?
As we age our hair follicles become fewer and finer. This gives the appearance of hair loss, a very embarrassing problem for a woman of any age. In fact, like so many other parts of our bodies, our hair loses the density and strength it once had as we get older.
Here are six tips to overcome the visibility of thinning hair:
- Do not rub your hair dry. Patting hair dry tends to prevent stretching and irritation of the scalp while maintaining healthy hair follicles.
- If you use a hair dryer ensure you use a good conditioner to protect your scalp from drying out
- Add styling products to partially dry hair. If you can get your hair to a little more than 50% dry before you add in any styling products, they tend to adhere to the hair shaft more densely and reliably as they are not watered down
- Do not brush wet hair. Use a broad tooth comb and comb wet hair into place
- Check your nutrition. Ensure you eat enough protein and if necessary have a blood test to check on your iron levels. A body low in iron will opt to put what little iron it does have into life sustaining functions rather than growing hair
- Blend in a micro fibre styling product like BOOSTnBLEND®. A couple of shakes after each hair wash will ensure your hair looks youthful again as it restores bulk and density to fine, thin and thinning hair.
While you can take various measures such as these to maintain healthy hair, it isn’t always possible to recover the hair of our youth. That’s why we developed BOOSTnBLEND®.
With a shake or two of BOOSTnBLEND®you can instantly recapture the hair of your younger days.
Don’t just take our word for it, read the reviews here. They speak for themselves.
Buy BOOSTnBLEND®online at www.BoostnBlend.com.au or in selected pharmacies and salons.
Don’t brush off thinning hair – do something about it - BUY NOW!
Leave a Reply